Educational Background of IVF specialist Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
Dr. Palshetkar completed her MD in 1993 from Mumbai University. She was also awarded the FCPS
in the same year from the College of Physicians and surgeons Mumbai. Subsequently she was
awarded the ICOG from the MICOG Mumbai.
Ongoing medical education to emerge as the #1 IVF Clinic in India
- IVF & Micromanipulation Training at the University of Ghent -Ghent, Belgium, 1989.
- Alpha School of Embryology -Naples, Italy, 1999.
- IVF & ICSI Training at Melbourne IVF Centre, Australia, 2001.
- Observer, Department of Genetics, UZ Ghent -Ghent, Belgium -1995.
- Participant in Embryology Workshop Annual ESHREE Conference, Vienna, Austria, 2002.
- Workshop on Gyng Oncology, Monaghan 3 days, 1993.
- Workshop on Breastfeeding & baby friendly hospital -LTMC Mumbai, 1993.
- Training in USG & FHR Monitoring Wadia Hospital, Bombay, 1993.
- Training in Cytology Cama Hospital, 1993.
- World Congress on Endoscopy, 1993.
- Endoscopy workshop HN Hospital & the royal free women hospital, 1994.
- ovarian tissue freezing in Copenhagen with Dr Claus Anderson, Dec'06.
- Vitrification workshop at Prague.
- Training in Ultrasonography & Foetal Heart Rate Monitoring, Wadia Hospital, Mumbai.
- Training in Cytology, Cama Hospital, Bombay.
- Workshop on Gynaecological Oncology, K.E.M. Hospital, Bombay.
- Workshop on Endoscopy conducted at the 1993 World Congress on Endoscopy.
- Workshop on Breast Feeding, L.T. Medical College, Bombay.
- Public forum 2003 organized by Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangh - Maturtavcha Aadunik
Recognitions for ongoing contributions to IVF treatment in India
- Dr. Nandita Palshetkar,one of the most reputed IVF Doctors in India was conferred with
the prestigious "Dignitaries of Maharashtra" award at a glittering function on 30th April,
organized by CBD foundation. Amongst the other prominent winner are Sunil Gavaskar,
Ashutosh Gowariker, Vijay Bhatkar (administrative director of TATA steel), Dr Anil
Kakodkar (nuclear scientist) and Suhas Bahulkar. Chhagan Bhujbal, Honorable Cabinet
Minister and Murlidhar Bhandare, Ex-Governor of Orissa also graced the occasion. Amongst
the keynote speakers at this event was Dr. Jayant Naralikar, reputed Indian
astrophysicist. The CBD Foundation is headed by Pradeep Bhide, Dilip Chawre and Rajeev
Dhonde. Over the last 18 years, Dr Nandita Palshetkar is amongst the IVF Doctors in India
who introduced pioneering medical technologies to assist childless couples. Some of them
are IMSI (male infertility), assisted laser hatching, metabolomics and ovarian tissue
freezing. Today, she runs five IVF centres across India. She is also the senior vice
president of the Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI),
the largest body of gynaecologists in India with over 25000 members. The mayor of Mumbai
has also lauded her for her achievements.
- Felicitated on International Women's Day at HEMRL (High Energy Research Material
Laboratory).in Pune on 18th March 2010. Dr Nandita Palshetkar, Infertility Specialist and
one of the leading IVF Doctors in Indiaattached to Lilavati Hospital Mumbai was
felicitated at the function and gave a talk on International Women's Day. As celebration
galore at the women's wing of HEMRL (High Energy Research Material Laboratory) in Pune on
18th March 2010with 400-500 participants from all over India attending it. Dr Palshetkar
spoke on advances made by India in the area of ART. Her passion towards her work makes
ranks her among best IVF doctors in India. She underlined the trauma faced by women due to
childlessness & put forth many Rx options available to them. The chief Guest was Dr W.
Selvamurthy Chief controller, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi & the Guest of Honour was
Dr A. Subhananda Rao Director HEMRL, Pune. The host was Smt Anisha Vasudev, Commissioner
Central Excise & Service Tax. Her name counts among the top IVF doctors in India.
- In 2013, Dr Nandita Palshetkar's Bloom IVF Centres is awarded as ""Best IVF Centre in
India" by Frost & Sullivan, truly makes her one of the leading IVF Doctors in India.
Her growing network across Indian cities through conferences, through new IVF Centres,
speaks as one of the most passionate IVF Doctors in India thoroughly extending her
services to childless couples.