- Walked on ramp for Cancer Patient Aid Awareness.
- Increased Public Awareness in India for infertility procedures such as IVF, IUI, ICSI and ART by spreading the message of a possible solution through;
Articles - various Health and female readership magazines (SAVVY, Cineblitz, Femina etc.) and also through regular newspaper articles in leading newspapers across India in English, Marathi, Hindi and Gujarati languages
Talk shows - on several TV channels, so as to touch as many lives as possible across India. Also given talks at several Mahila mandals in Mumbai on Menopause, Female Fertility & Hygiene
- Free Infertility camps conducted at Palanpur, Bharuch, Bhuj, Yerawal, Junagarh & Surat in 1999 & 2000.
- Free Medical Camps conducted in Palshet, Gujrat, Lilavati Hospital, D Y Patil Hospital, Borivali & Palghar.
- Associated with Adolescents’ school health programme with Johnson & Johnson in the city of Mumbai.
- Cancer Awareness Workshop & Screening Camp conducted at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, 27th April 1999.
- ART - Bhatar Ghoddad Doctors Club Surat 15th December 2002
- Established Free infertility Telephone Help lines : in Mumbai on September 2003 & in New Delhi in April 2004
- Established Free Internet E-mail Help :
- Established Free Online Consultations on websites :